home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

September 12, 2011

MaxFactor Lash Extension Effect Mascara

In a previous mascara review I told you all about my irrational mascara expectations and requirements, and, somehow, Max Factor's Lash Extension Effect mascara ticks all the boxes for me.
Top lashes: Two coats of Max Factor Lash Extension Effect in Black
Bottom lashes: Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black/Brown
This mascara has got the most amazing brush I've EVER seen or used. The large number of thin, silicone-like bristles glide along lashes, ensuring that each one is coated in the great formula. The brush also separates each lash, preventing unnatural clumping. 

The black/brown formula is so creamy and well pigmented, I love it. The formula and brush combo never clump, making layering, for a more dramatic look, a breeze.

I've been using this product, and this product only, for about 8 months now. Although I've been using it for a long time, I've only ever bought it in black/brown in an attempt to look natural. Although, with that being said, black is definitely on my 'to buy' list!


Would I recommend this product? Yes, to anyone and everyone!

Is almost $25.00 too much for a 'drugstore' mascara? Not to worry! This product is almost ALWAYS on sale for about $15.00 at one of the follow - kMart, Target, Big W or Priceline.


**Unfortunately, according to my research, MaxFactor does test on animals.


Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Have you got a request for a post? Click here.
Like what you're reading? Follow me.
Got Instagram? Follow me at BornToBuy!

2 comments :

  1. I bought this mascara yesterday and absolutely love it! You're right, the brush is really good, it's actually very similar to Rimmel's Glam Eyes mascara brush! Love the colour, I find that it's not too black to wear just during the day. Thanks so much for recommending it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous, I'm so glad that you like this product. I don't blame you though, I love it!
    Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad to have helped.

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart