home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

June 30, 2015

Monthly Beauty Favourites | June, 2015

With June coming to a close, I'm not that sorry to say goodbye to it. I had a sinus infection that really 'did a number on me' (that's the saying, yeah?) but I'm finally starting to feel better. I know, right, just in time for my birthday which is July 8, before you ask.


This month's beauty favourites features a bunch of products that are new to my collection and I absolutely love every one. Let's get into it so I can start gushing about how good these products are!

I always start with make up products so I thought I'd get wild and share my hair favourite with you first. I love a good curl enhancing product and the Kevin Murphy Motion Lotion Curl Enhancing Lotion* does not disappoint! Not only does this product smell absolutely amazing, but it works like a charm! It dramatically reduces my hair's frizz and makes my curls a lot neater and more manageable.

For a base, I am totally smitten with MAC's Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation which is pretty much everything I want in a foundation and more. Over the month I used two samples before caving in and picking it up. I have a review of this bad boy coming soon but, in short, it's amazing. The coverage is flawless, the finish is beautiful and the lasting power is out of this world! 

Becca's Mineral Powder Blush in Gypsy has been in my collection since I picked it up in the David Jones Boxing Day sales but, for some reason, I've only started reaching for it. This blush is the perfect combination of colour and glow and the beautiful soft and cool toned pink that brightens the complexion. I'll be wearing it in a Face of the Day post eventually so you can see it in action.

As you may have seen in this haul, a month or so ago I swapped my old eyelash curlers for a deluxe sized sample of Benefit's Roller Lash and I have been absolutely loving it ever since. This mascara creates beautiful volume, length and definition in my lashes and I might consider purchasing it when I work through my stockpile of mascaras.

Lastly, I've got a few lip products to share with you all. I picked up MAC's Subculture Lip Liner on a whim recently, not knowing whether I'd like it, but I absolutely love it. It's a medium pink/peach lip liner that works so well with the nude lip products I gravitate towards. Speaking of which, NARS' Audacious Lipstick in Raquel is the newest addition to my lipstick collection and I really love the shade. It's not the kind of colour I find myself reaching for all the time, but I think I need to as it looks lovely on! 

All of the products listed above have really stood out to me this month and I really don't think you'll be disappointed if you give them a shot. 

What have you been loving?  


*This product was sent to me, however all opinions are my own. I was not paid for this review

4 comments :

  1. The NARS audacious lipstick looks so pretty. I really wanna try a MAC lip liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Raquel! It is the most perfect nude! I also love Benefit's roller lash and will be sad when mine runs out which may be happening soon. I'm interested to try the new MAC foundation. I've had bad experiences with studio sculpt and their tinted moisturiser, both which I really didn't like but I have heard several people state that they like this one! I think I will try a sample first! x

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing really good things about the MAC foundation - sounds like an interesting (but awesome) formula! The Becca blushes are so gorgeous, would love to try one!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A question Can A Sinus Infection During Pregnancy Hurt The Baby? many women ask themselves and unfortunately, yes. A sinus infection can be quite painful for a woman during pregnancy, even if she takes medication to alleviate the symptoms. Visit my site for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart