home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

October 10, 2012

Want it Wednesday: Sigma Dry 'n' Shape

I really like make up brushes. It's as simple as that. I like buying them, messing around with them, washing them and doing it all again. It's exciting, right?

Among with a number of other brushes and kits from Sigma, their Dry 'n' Shape sits very highly on my cosmetics shopping list. 

"The Dry 'n' Shape was specially designed to completely dry and shape your most dense brushes within 4 to 6 hours, guaranteed. The Dry 'n' Shape provides the necessary pressure to bristles to re-shape them while quickly and efficiently removing the water from every bristle. It is an easy, quick and effective way to quickly dry and shape your makeup bristles."
- Sigma Beauty 
I've heard such great things about the Dry 'n' Shape from Lizzi at Makeup and Smell the Coffee and given her make up brush collection, I trust her with anything and everything brush related. In fact, I do believe I have called her my make up brush guardian angel on more than one occasion. 

Anyway, back to the point. Being someone who likes to wash her brushes every week or so (depending on how often I spot clean etc), this sounds like a great tool to assist me in the process. The Sigma Dry 'n' Shape can be purchased for $29.00 from Sigma Beauty

Have you tried the Dry 'n' Shape? What did you think of it? What have you added to your shopping list this week? Is yours growing at the same rate that mine is? 


Want to create an on trend eye look?
Click here for my latest giveaway. 

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Have you got a request for a post? Click here.
Got a question for me? Click here.
Like what you're reading? Follow me.
Got Instagram? Follow me at BornToBuy!

1 comment :

  1. Heh! Too bad a blog about ONLY makeup brushes would be boring, cos I'd be all over that, I loooove them!!!
    I need another dry n shape, the only flaw it has is not enough tiny spaces for lil blending brushes, but I use brush guards for them!
    If you fit your brushes properly, you can stand this sucker upside down and that helps with the water running away fromt the ferrule!
    :) Thanks fro the shout out too by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart