home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

July 28, 2012

Lust Have It! July, 2012

On Thursday my June Lust Have It! box arrived. Unfortunately I wasn't able to upload this post until now, however, as I had an issue with my blogger account. For more information, click here
This month's 'box' contents came in a bright orange make up bag. Although I like the idea of these make up bags, I feel like I've collected too many. As I said last month, it might be a great way to packaging upcoming giveaways. I have so many exciting giveaways coming up, ladies and gents, so remember to stay tuned!

I only received this box today, so I'm unable to review the products. Instead, I'll type out the information provided to me so you're able to get some insight into the items. If possible, I'll also include my initial thoughts.

 Tigi Shine Junk Lip Gloss - RRP $16.95 for 10.5g
I received a full sized lip gloss in a brown colour
 "Rich and non-sticky formula that glides on smoothly. The angled applicator covers your lips entirely without spreading the gloss outside, and conditions and moisturises your lips. Scented with peppermint, this Tigi Bed Head lip gloss gives a refreshing, soothing feeling to your lips."
Although I like the fact there is a make up product in this month's box, I'm not a fan of the colour. Also, since when did Tigi/Bed Head do beauty products? This product will be one for giveaway drawer, purely because of the colour and my lack of cosmetic space. 

 Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion - Orange Blossom - RRP $29.95 for 350mL
The size of this product wasn't listed, however it appears to be approximately 50mL
 "Nourishing blends of exotic nut extracts blended with fresh coconut milk to rapidly hydrate, nourish and protect your skin. A complete bio-network of essential nutrients and vitamins for your skin's daily requirements, adding vitality and softness. Absorbs quickly and keeps skin hydrated."
I'm not too sure how I feel about receiving ANOTHER mini body lotion because I rarely use them, but I quite like the sound of this one. If I don't get much use out of it, I'm sure someone in my family will.
Matrix Deep Smoothing Shampoo - RRP $29.00 for 500mL
I received a 50mL bottle of this product
 "Paraben free shampoo cleanses as it smoothes frizzy, unruly hair, leaving it soft, shiny and manageable."
Matrix Deep Smoothing Conditioner - RRP $29.00 for 250mL
I received a 30mL tube of this product
 "Weightless paraben free formula instantly softens, nourishes and tames."
I'm always cautious about trying new hair products but I really like the sound of these. I'll definitely be giving them a try. My hair is quite frizzy, so anything that says it smooths hair is music to my ears!
Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub - RRP $38.95 for 50mL
I received a 5mL tube of this product
 "Gel based exfoliating scrub revitalises the skin by removing excess dead skin cells."
As much as I like the sound of this product, I'm not sure if I'll give it a try. Given that I'm happy with my skincare routine at the moment, I'm really apprehensive about trying new products. I love the way my cleanser combination works with my skin but, who knows, I might try it for a while.
Avene Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover - RRP $22.95 for 125mL
I received a 25mL bottle of this product
 "Gel formulation for effective eye make up removal, whilst leaving no residue. Will not irritate or sting the eyes. Suitable for contact lens wearers and allergy sufferers."
Although I haven't given this a try yet, I'm really looking forward to using it. I'm a big fan of eye make up remover, so it's going to be great to have a mini one for travel (even though I rarely travel). 
 
So that was my July Lust Have It! box. I'm not too sure about this box. I don't like or dislike this box, I kind of just have neutral feelings towards it. I've seen a couple of different boxes going around the internet. Which did you get? What do you think of the contents of this month's box? Are you subscribed to any other beauty subscription services? 


Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Like what you're reading? Follow me.
Got Instagram? Follow me at BornToBuy!

2 comments :

  1. my hairdresser uses Matrix hair products, you won't be disappointed!!

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the same box as you and I was disappointed as I liked the look of the other July boxes I had seen :(

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart