home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

June 26, 2012

June Favourites, 2012

June 26, 2012 | , , , ,
As I mentioned in my May Favourites, June was a hectic month for me. Well, sort of. The start of June was. I had my sister's hens night at the start of June and then, the week after, we had her wedding. Both were fantastic day/nights but they definitely kept me busy. For that reason, I'm sorry I didn't blog as much as normal this month. I'll be a lot more regular again next month, I promise!

Firstly I'm just going to list (and link) all the the products that I've already reviewed so I don't go around repeating myself. I know I've already reviewed those products but I've been loving them this month so I had to repeat myself just a little!
Although it's not necessarily my ideal primer, I love NP Set's Set Calming Foundation Primer. It's a green toned primer that's meant to ease and calm redness but I just find it increases the staying power of my foundation. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect foundation primer (comment below with your recommendations) but I'm really happy with it. 

I've started using my MAC Select Cover Up concealer in NW20 again. I'm not really sure why, to be honest, but I'm really loving it. I find the coverage is good (but not great) and it works well for blemishes and my undereye area.

I haven't hauled it yet because I was waiting on a final NARS order but I recently bought NARS' Laguna bronzer. I really like this bronzer. It's a great colour for my skintone and I love how it looks when I contour with it. Stay tuned for the review and/or haul!

At the start of June, in my Unauthorised Shopping Haul post, I mentioned that I bought a couple of L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows and, since then, I've bought one more in a really pretty golden shade. I'm a big fan of these eyeshadows. They're really creamy and pigmented and they apply so nicely. I know I'm using them with my Urban Decay Primer Potion but they also stay all day!

I only own two MAC eyeshadows, Wedge and Carbon, and I've used them so much this month. Wedge is a fantastic crease colour. It contours my eye so nicely and I don't know why I haven't been using it more! I've also found that working Carbon into my lash line and dragging up to create a subtle smokey look.

So, ladies and gents, those are my favourites for the month of June. As you can see, I've used quite a few new products this month, as well as rediscovered a number of others, so my favourites is quite different to last month.

I'm really looking forward to July. My last day of work/work experience is Friday, July 6, and I have to weeks off, beginning with my birthday on Sunday, July 8! Eeep. I love birthdays!

What's been your favourite products for the month of June, beauty or otherwise? As always, I 'd love to hear it. Also, don't forget to recommend the perfect foundation primer!

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Don't know which beauty box to subscribe to? Click here for my reviews. 
Like what you're reading? Follow me.
Got Instagram? Follow me at BornToBuy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tiny Hand With Heart