home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

April 15, 2012

My Base Make-Up Collection

April 15, 2012 | , , , ,
For someone that hates change, I have so many foundations and make up bases! It almost doesn't make sense. I was recently able to give away a couple of unused products to family members, so that was great, but I still have quite a few. Oh well, I'm a girl. It's what we do, isn't it? 

I have some bases that are really great, as well as some that don't work for me, and I've love to share them all with you now. I'm not going to review each product individually, as who knows how long that could take, but I'll link any reviews that have already been posted.
I think that''s all of them. I've included one pressed powder in the photo but I haven't listed it above as I decided this was all about liquids, not powders. 

There are two foundations listed above, Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter All-In-One BB Cream in Light and Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation in #100 Ivory, that are looking for good homes. I've read great things about both products, however they just don't 'cut it' for me. I've only used each product a couple of times and I'd be willing to send them on to a good home, all I'd request is postage paid for. If anyone is interested in either product, please email me on dontstopbuying@hotmail.com. They're not 'old', they're just not getting used here.

I'd love to hear how many 'bases' you have in your collection, especially if you can top me. Someone please make me feel better about my collection! Let me know what your favourite bases are too. I love recommendations from other beauty lovers!

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Don't know which beauty box to subscribe to? Click here for my reviews. 
What to see how I use my NARS Sheer Glow foundation? Click here.
Like what you're reading? Follow this blog.

1 comment :

  1. I have a few too, namely NARS, Shiseido, Revlon, Garnier, Missha, MAC. My favourite is NARS. Really want to try out Chanel next.

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart