home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

February 10, 2012

Seven Deadly Beauty Sins TAG!

February 10, 2012 | , , , ,
I'm a massive fan of beauty 'gurus' on YouTube and almost all of my favourites have participated in this tag recently. I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon (well, because it's what I do) so let's get into it. We're going to look at each of the Seven Deadly Sins and answer a few beauty questions related to the sin.
Greed
What's the most expensive beauty product you own?
If we're being completely honest, I don't actually OWN the two most expensive beauty products I've ever purchased yet because I'm waiting for them to arrive. I recently bought a NARS Sheer Glow foundation for $49.00AUD (retailing for $79.00AUD) and the Urban Decay Naked palette for $52.90AUD. I don't own them yet but, yes, they will be the most expensive beauty products in my collection.
What's the most inexpensive beauty product you own?
I own two BYS Concealers. They were both bought from Gloss Cosmetics for $4.95 each. I bought them when I had a blemish coming through and I was feeling very self conscious.
Wrath
What products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Foundation primers. I love the idea of a foundation primer. They're designed to create a 'smooth canvas' for make up application, foundation in particular, and keep it in place and look 'fresh' all day long. I've never found a foundation primer that does all this for me. In fact, I've never found a foundation primer that's impressed me at all. (If you guys can recommend one, I'd LOVE for you to comment it below).
What has been the hardest to find?
I have been wanting to buy the Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black for the longest time now but, regardless of where I go, it's always out of stock! There's always a tester and/or a random one that's been opened, but there's never one still in it's package. I've seriously been looking for about six months now, it's insane!
Gluttony
What are your most delicious beauty products?
Lip products are the most delicious by far. Well, in my opinion. My Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm in Strawberry (goodluck saying that fives times fast) and my Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Anti-Oxidant Berry both smell delicious.
Sloth
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Make up remover. I'm so lazy when it comes to removing my make up at the end of a day. I'm not saying I don't take it off, I do, but I just use my face cleanser. I have make up removers but, for me, it's just easier to do it all with a cleanser. Bad, I know.
Pride
What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Foundation. I have a lot of redness, especially around my nose, and I'm quite self conscious about it. Foundation evens out my skintone and gives me a lot more confidence.
Lust
What attributes do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex?
This question doesn't really seem to fit the rest so, instead, I'm going to talk about the product I'm lusting after at the moment. I dunno, that just seems to be more fitting. Anyway, now that I've ordered the Naked palette the Naked 2 palette is looking really appealing. It's stupid, I know, considering I've basically ordered it's twin but, to me, it's like reading a book without reading the sequel. I'm ridiculous, I know.

(As for the opposite sex bit, well, they have to be funny. That's a massive thing for me. I love a good sense of humour).
Envy
What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
At the moment or in general? At the moment I've love to score some acrylic make up storage as that will just complete my new make up set up! In general though, I love receiving perfumes. I only buy myself perfume if there's one I reallly want. For the most part I just like to drop hints and hope for the best.

Anyway, ladies, that's my Seven Deadly Beauty Sins TAG. I tag you all in this post so I'd love to see your answers. If you're a blogger, I'd love for you to link me to your tag post below. If you're not a blogger, I'd love it if you commented below with your answers below.

Oh! While you're commenting/blogging don't forget to think about foundation primer recommendations for me. My sanity is in your hands!

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Click here to find out how to get a free Clinique mascara 
Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Like what you're reading? Follow me.

1 comment :

  1. NP Set just released a calming foundation primer that's green to combat redness! It's about $30.80 at Big W and $33 RRP (I managed to get mine for $3 at an NP VIP night where we were all given a $30 credit. score!)
    I've only used it once, but it did indeed calm redness (of which I have alot) and kept my foundation nice all day!
    It's worth getting a sample of for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Tiny Hand With Heart