home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

January 28, 2012

Free Clinique Mascara!

As you may have seen from my latest sample haul, I LOVE samples. They're a fantastic way to get to know/try new products and they're completely free!

Anyway, I recently read about an upcoming Clinique promotion that I had to tell all my Born to Buy viewers about. Head into your local Clinique counter (locations will be listed towards the end of this post) and swap the mascara you're currently using for a six week sample of one of the following mascaras; High Impact mascara, High Lengths mascara and/or Lash Power mascara. I'm not sure whether you'll get to choose which you get but, either way, who's complaining? 

This promotion is running from February 12 'til February 26. It's going for two full weeks so I hope you all have time to head down and grab a deal.

Head into one of the following stores to take advantage of this incredible deal.
David Jones: Elizabeth Street, Bourke Street, Rundle Mall, Queens Plaza and Hay Street
MYER: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Chadstone, Doncaster, Highpoint, Carindale, Karrinyup, Maroochydore, Chermside, Chatswood, Penrith, Indoorpilly and Carousel. 

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy
Don't forget that the Sigma Beauty sale ends on the 31st of January. Click here for more information. 
Head into Priceline ASAP to take advantage of some ridiculously awesome sales. Click here for more information.

2 comments :

  1. Hmmm I like this deal but not really keen to swap my current (and much loved) MAC Mascara...maybe I should go buy a cheapie and swap it? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yeah, I would! Why not? :P It might be worth it. :P

      Delete

Tiny Hand With Heart