home                     about & contact                     pr friendly                     advertise                     disclaimer                     product directory                     FAQ

December 18, 2011

Lust Have It! December, 2011

My second Lust Have It! box, the December box, arrived today. If you don't know what Lust Have It! is, check out my last Lust Have It! post. The previous haul/review post explains all you need to know, as well as the price and where you subscribe.

Instead, let's get into it and see what my December box contains.
When I opened the box, I instantly got a whiff of something floral. The box contains a card that details the products included (including an overview and the recommended retail price), as well as an introduction to the box and Lust Have It! updates. This month's Lust Have It! box contained six deluxe sized beauty samples. Yay!

I only received this box today, so I'm unable to review the products. Instead, I'll type out the information provided to me so you're able to get some insight into the items. If possible, I'll also include my initial thoughts.
Glasshouse Fragrances Marseille Fragrant Body Bar in Gardenia - RRP $12.95 for 250g
This box contained a bar of Glasshouse Frangrances soap. No where on the packaging does it say the weight/size of it, sorry, so I'm not sure..
"Marseille is a contrasting blend of gardenia, sandalwood, cardamom, and casaba melon aromas with a coastal village vibe. This richly triple-scented soap replenishes and rejuvenates the skin, giving it a natural glow and a lovely feeling of softness. Best of all, it contains almond oil and vitamin E to protect and recondition the skin."
So THIS is what I could smell in the box. The Gardenia smell is pretty, yet overwhelming, so I'm not sure where I'll put it. 
evo The Great Hydrator Moisture Mask - RRP $29.95 for 150mL
This box contained a 50mL container of the hair mask.
"In creating evo, great minds from the hair industry and some awfully nice scientists have combined a blend of the most innovative and effective ingredients, dry humour, blatant honesty and minimal packaging. The Great Hydrator Moisture Mask is an intense hydrating treatment to moisturise and smooth colour damaged, dry, coarse, frizzy hair. To use, work through wet hair, leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse. The result: moisturised, smooth, frizz free hair."
The hair describe in the blurb (colour damaged, dry, coarse, frizzy hair) is mine to a tee, so I can't wait to see the results. I'm usually very heavy handed with my treatments but 50mL with provide me with multiple uses. This treatment smells so good. That's probably irrelevant, but it does. It's not the typical hair treatment smell, but I like it.  
LimeLily Cosmetics Waterproof Eye Pencil in Jet - RRP $18.00 for full size
This box contained a full sized (1.2g/.04oz) eyeliner in Jet. 
"Highly pigmented and smooth to apply. Create perfectly defined eyes or smokey, sultry eyes by blending the pencil line with a tapered brush. For extra intensity, line your lids twice. TIP: For optimum results, refrigerate before sharpening."
I haven't used this liner yet. I did, however, swatch it on my hand and found the liner to be extremely pigmented and smooth. I have a million eyeliners though, so it might take a while for me to get to this one.
Kosmea Purifying Cream Cleanser - RRP $34.95 for 150mL
This box contained 20mL tube of this cleanser.
"A gentle, skin nourishing cream cleanser, developed to replace skin with the oils that it also takes away. This cleanser removes make up, including waterproof eye make up and daily grime, as it nourishes the skin with the oils of sesame, avocado and certified organic rose hip oil. The natural astringent, witch hazel extract, purifies and tones the skin helping to rebalance moisture. Perfect for all skin  types, but especially if your skin is dry and sensitive. TIP: After a night out, remove make up with this gentle cream cleanser before hitting your pillow."
My skin's not dry, nor is it sensitive, but I'll definitely give this a dry. I'll use this cleanser at night, as the information states that it's good for removing make up.
Lash Republic Lash and Glue Set - RRP $25.00 per set
This box contained one set of false lashes in Baby Doll SC05.
"The Signature Collectioon by Lash Republic by Milan & Co consists of 100% human hair false eyelashes. Each eyelash is specifically designed to enhance, volumise and lengthen varying eye shapes. Re-usable. Hypo-allergenic and lightweight for maximum comfort. Baby Doll: The natural day lash"
I'm not too sure about these. Don't get me wrong, I love the eyelashes, but I'm not a huge fan of fake eyelashes and I'm terrible at applying them. I'm contemplating saving them for a giveaway BUT I'm never going to get better unless I practise. Either way, you'll all find out.
Moxie Regular Tampons - RRP $4.39 per pack of 16
This box contained a pack of 8 Moxie tampons. 
"Moxie Regular Tampons are designed for medium flow and come in two unique and discreet recyclable purse-worthy tins (8 and 16 tampons). Each tampon has a Silken Glaze™ coating for easy insertion and a convenient twist open wrapper."
Well ladies, do I need to say anything? Haha, no. The box also contained a 20% off voucher for their online store. I don't plan on buying anything online (yes I looked at the store) but it's still pretty cool.


This month's box was packed with festive tinsel and contained a candy cane.
Lust Have It! is definitely getting into the Christmas spirit.


So ladies, that was December's Lust Have It! box. Click here for November's Lust Have It! box, and here for November's Glossy Box. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the contents of this box. I love the thought of finding a new hair treatment and the cream cleanser will definitely come in handy, especially because I'm going away in early January. Now I can't wait to see what's in my December Glossy Box!


Please comment below and let me know what your favourite product from the box is, especially if you've tried some of them. Also, I'm thinking of purchasing the Lust Have It! Christmas pack, but I'm not sure. Has anyone bought it? What did you think?



Always look your best,
Sophie
x


Follow me on Twitter @ Born to Buy
Follow me on Facebook @ Born to Buy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tiny Hand With Heart